Package includes PreSonus Eris E5 2-Way Active Studio Monitor (pair), PreSonus E Sub 8 Front-Firing 8" 100 Watt Studio Subwoofer, PreSonus MicroStation BT 2.1 Studio Monitor Controller With BlueTooth and Hosa CSS202 Stereo Interconnect Dual 1/4" TRS Cable 2 Meter (x2).
The PreSonus Eris E5 2-Way Active Studio Monitor
give you the premium sound option that you need without taking up the space that you dont have. These are real studio monitors that give you a very accurate response with a tight bass and extremely clear upper end.
PreSonus Eris E5 2-Way Active Studio Monitor Features
- 5.25 inch Kevlar low frequency driver
- 45W Class AB Amp
- 1 inch silk dome tweeter powered by a 35W Class AB Amp
- Outputs clean 102 dB SPL
- Frequency response is rated 53-22 kHz
- Balanced XLR
- Balanced 0.25 inch TRS
- Unbalanced RCA line-level inputs
- TRS input will supersede the XLR input when both connections are in use
- RF shielding to protect against radio prequencies
- Soft startup to protect against damaging startup pops
These biamped speakers can be adjusted into the acoustic space, an important feature not usually found in a small, reasonably priced studio monitor. There is no comparison between the E5 2-Way Active Studio Monitor and cheap computer speakers or a home stereo system. The compact size and affordable price tag make this a studio monitor option for any artist. The Eris E5 takes up just 7x10.24x7.68 inches and weighs just 10.2 pounds. The small stature means it is pretty portable for packing up and switching rooms or music types.
There are several different control adjustments for the active artist. Since there are so many genres of music now, there need to be adjustments for the music and room. The first adjustment is the gain, which affects the signal level before the amp. The next adjustment is the Acoustic tuning section, with high, middle and low cutoff to more finely adjust the sound you want to hear. Another adjustment is the acoustic space switch that is a low shelving filter to compensate for a boundary bass boost.
PreSonus Eris Sub8 Subwoofer
The Eris Sub8 is the first subwoofer to join the lauded and best-selling Eris studio monitor line. PreSonus called it Eris because it’s been designed from the ground up to be part of the family; it compliments the voicing and frequency response of the modern Eris classics. The single best subwoofer you can get to put a little boom in your room!
PreSonus E Sub 8 Studio Subwoofer Features
- 8-inch, front-firing, paper-composite low-frequency transducer with high-elastisity rubber surround
- Class AB amplifier: 100W peak (50W RMS) power
- Input gain control (-30 dB to +6 dB, continuously variable)
- Continuously variable lowpass filter (50 Hz to 130 Hz)
- Defeatable highpass filter removes frequency content below 80 Hz from the full-range signal sent from the Eris Sub8 outputs to the main speakers
- Left and right, balanced 1/4-inch TRS and unbalanced RCA main inputs
- Left and right balanced 1/4-inch TRS and unbalanced RCA pass-through outputs for connecting satellite speakers
- Polarity invert switch
- Protection: RF interference, Output-current limiting, Over-temperature, Turn-on/off transient, Subsonic filter, External mains fuse
- Includes Studio Magic Plug-In Suite! Over $1,000 worth effects, instruments and sound libraries
- Includes Presonus Studio One Prime DAW software!
The surprisingly loud 100-Watt Eris Sub8 drops down to a molar-rattling 30Hz, allowing you to both rock harder and produce better mixes, as you’ll be hearing an accurate representation of your work. Thanks to robust configuration and I/O, you’ll be able to tailor your Eris Sub8 configuration exactly to your mixing and listening needs. You can connect your existing monitors via 1/4” TRS or RCA, set the input level to your liking, and even invert the polarity.
Most importantly, you get a High Pass Filter and a Low Pass Crossover control that ensures your Sub8 starts working at the precise low-frequency point where your main monitors stop working. This makes sure you avoid the flubbery, smudged, low-end mess that one hears in redundant, duplicate, redundant bass reproduction that occurs without a crossover.
PreSonus Studio Magic Plug-In Suite
The 2021 PreSonus Studio Magic Plug-In Suite includes over $1000 worth of effects, virtual instruments, and sound libraries in VST, AU, and AAX formats to use in Studio One or your DAW of choice, all created by the best developers in the business. This adds incredible value to this already great product!
Studio One Prime DAW Software
The included Studio One Prime provides everything you need to get started in content creation and audio production. Create your own music and podcasts as intuitively as possible with a single-window, drag-and-drop workflow that will make you wonder why you put up with other software that isn’t designed the same way.
Studio One Prime is designed to keep you in the creative flow by providing powerful tools that help you when you need them—and stay out of your way when you don’t. You’ll supercharge your creativity with its unlimited tracks, buses and a powerful complement of virtual instruments and native effects that sound just as good (and frequently, better) than third-party effects.
Guitarists will love the new third-generation Ampire tech that has the most realistic amp and cabinet simulations Presonus has ever made. Fans of EDM and hip-hop will appreciate Studio One’s Pattern Editor, which allows for intuitive drum and melody composition via a familiar drum-machine inspired UI, which might be just about the most fun and rewarding music-creation technique out there.
Only Studio One 5 Prime lets you truly create without boundaries—for free. And when you’re ready for more features, it's easy to move up to Studio One Artist, Studio One Professional, or get it all with PreSonus Sphere.
PreSonus MicroStation BT
Compact, convenient, and stylish, the MicroStation BT has flexible connectivity and easy-to-use controls. MicroStation BT is the ultimate solution for anyone who wants to add Bluetooth connectivity to their favorite pair of studio or media reference monitors.
PreSonus MicroStation BT Monitor Controller Features
- Stereo Bluetooth input lets you add wireless connectivity to any speaker
- Left/Right Balanced 1/4” and stereo 1/4” TRS inputs make it easy to connect both pro and consumer audio gear
- Bluetooth on/off button lets you toggle between Bluetooth and analog sources and an easy-to-use pairing button lets you quickly pair your favorite Bluetooth-enabled device
- Full-range Left/Right Balanced 1/4” TRS to connect professional studio and media reference monitors
- Stereo 1/4” TRS headphone/aux output lets you connect your favorite headphones or output to a consumer device for streaming, recording, and more
- Balanced 1/4” TRS and unbalanced RCA Subwoofer output to connect your favorite powered subwoofer
- Sub Bypass button lets you mute your subwoofer without silencing your full-range speakers
- Large ergonomic Volume knob controls overall full-range and subwoofer level
- Mute button with LED lets you silence your speakers or headphones
A convenient Bluetooth receiver lets you wirelessly stream audio to any pair of studio or media reference monitors right from your phone. Balanced 1/4” TRS inputs are provided to connect pro audio hardware, like your audio interface. A stereo 1/4” input is available to hardwire your phone or tablet when you don’t want to use Bluetooth.
Ready to add a subwoofer? MicroStation BT is ideal for creating a simple 2.1 system. A convenient, large volume knob lets you control the overall level of your speakers and sub at the same time. The Sub Bypass button lets you switch back to simple stereo listening whenever you like. A headphone output and Main Mute let you silence your speakers without stopping the tunes
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.