Blazing fast speed, the Quantum 2626 allows you to record and monitor through your favorite plug-ins inside your DAW by setting the new standard in audio interfaces. The Quantum 2626 takes advantage of the jaw-dropping speed of Thunderbolt 3 to achieve a barely-measurable round-trip latency of less than 1 ms. Superb high-definition digital conversion and eight ultra-transparent analog XMAX mic preamps ensure your audio always sounds its best.
Insert your favorite outboard gear with two direct preamp outputs and dedicated line-level returns. Expand your system up to 26 simultaneous inputs and outputs using ADAT Optical. Streamline your recording process and make better music, faster with the Quantum 2626.
PreSonus includes the incredible Studio Magic Suite of software, a retail value of over $1,000, putting incredibly powerful creation tools and sounds at your fingertips! The 2020 Studio Magic is a major step up from the 2019 edition, and includes Ableton Live Lite, tutorials from Melodics, 6 virtual instruments, and 9 effects plug-ins in VST, AU, and AAX formats...all unlocked for use inside Studio One Artist. That means you'll have a broader assortment of spellcasting ingredients for Studio One straight out of the box!
PreSonus QUANTUM 2626 26x26 Thunderbolt 3 Audio Interface Features
- The fastest Thunderbolt 3 audio interface around, with round-trip latency of less than 1 ms
- Studio Magic software suite included (over $1,000 value)
- 8 front-mounted ultra-transparent XMAX analog mic preamps
- High-definition 24-bit A/D/A conversion up to 192 kHz sampling rate
- 2 direct outputs with dedicated line-level returns for inserting output gear
- Up to 26-in/26-out when expanded via dual ADAT Optical
- 2 combo mic/instrument inputs and 6 mic/line inputs
- 1/4” TRS Left and Right main outputs
- 8 1/4” TRS line outputs, DC-coupled
- 2 1/4” headphone outputs with dedicated volume
- Dual ADAT Optical, S/PDIF, MIDI, and BNC word clock I/O
- Studio One® Artist and Studio Magic Plug-in Suite included