Ideal for DJs, mobile musicians, and electronic musicians who want excellent audio quality in a sturdy, portable form factor, the PreSonus Studio 26c 2x4 bus-powered audio interface features USB-C connectivity, can record at up to 192 kHz, and offers 2 front-panel combo mic and switchable line/instrument inputs with XMAX-L solid-state mic preamps and MIDI I/O. In addition to the L/R main outputs, you get two balanced line outputs for monitor mixing.
A Cue Mix A/B function lets you toggle between two mixes while monitoring through headphones—perfect for DJs or to listen in on a performer’s monitor mix. A complete mobile recording solution, the Studio 26c comes with PreSonus’ Studio One Artist recording software and Studio Magic Plug-in Suite for macOS and Windows. USB-C to USB-C and USB-C to USB-A cables are included for compatibility with most computers.
PreSonus Studio 26c USB-C Audio MIDI Interface Features
- USB-C bus-powered, 2x4 audio interface with MIDI
- 24-bit resolution; 44.1, 48, 88.2, 96, 176.4 and 192 kHz sampling rates
- 2 mic/instrument/line inputs with XMAX-L solid-state mic preamps
- +48V phantom power (global)
- 2 balanced 1/4-inch TRS line outputs for monitor mixing
- 2 balanced 1/4-inch TRS main outputs with front-panel level control
- 4 ladder-style LED level meters (2 input, 2 main output)
- Stereo headphone output with Cue Mix A/B
- Direct monitoring
- MIDI I/O
- USB-C to USB-C and USB-C to USB-A cables included
- Studio One Artist and Studio Magic Plug-in Suite included