The affordable PreSonus StudioLive 16.0.2 USB features high quality preamps with easy to use recording software in a small footprint. The StudioLive 16.0.2 USB is a great choice for small churches, schools, bands, and clubs, and it’s perfect for a small studio on a budget.
PreSonus includes the incredible Studio Magic Suite of software, a retail value of over $1,000, putting incredibly powerful creation tools and sounds at your fingertips! The 2020 Studio Magic is a major step up from the 2019 edition, and includes Ableton Live Lite, tutorials from Melodics, 6 virtual instruments, and 9 effects plug-ins in VST, AU, and AAX formats...all unlocked for use inside Studio One Artist. That means you'll have a broader assortment of spellcasting ingredients for Studio One straight out of the box!
PreSonus StudioLive 16.0.2 USB Digital Mixer Features
- Studio Magic software suite included (over $1,000 value)
- 8 mono and 4 stereo channel inputs with 60 mm faders (12 faders)
- 12 Class A XMAX solid-state mic preamplifiers
- 4 auxiliary buses (pre/post-fader send) and 2 internal FX buses
- 2 stereo 32-bit digital effects processors
- Fat Channel signal processing on all channels and buses, with 3-band semi-parametric EQ, compressor, downward expander, and limiter
- Now includes Studio Magic plug-in suite
- Stereo, 31-band graphic EQ on the main bus
- 18-in/16-out USB 2.0 audio interface (24-bit/44.1 kHz and 48 kHz) records all channels and main L/R mix
- Scene and individual settings store and recall
- MIDI I/O: control main and effects output levels, recall effects presets and Scenes, and serve as a MIDI interface
- Software library includes PreSonus Studio One Artist DAW and Capture live-recording software for Mac and Windows and UC Surface mixer-control software for Mac, Windows, and iPad. QMix-UC touch wireless aux-control software for iPhone, iPod touch, and Android are also available free.
The StudioLive 1.0.2 USB features 16 channel inputs, 4 of them stereo channels, and 12 with XMAX mic preamps; a built-in 18x16 USB 2.0 interface; extensive signal processing on every channel and bus; 4 aux buses; extensive metering; Scene and setting save/recall; MIDI control; and more. Yet it’s lightweight and rack-mountable, operates much like an analog console, and delivers superb audio quality. It comes with PreSonus’ UC Surface control software, Capture recording software, QMix-UC aux control app, and Studio One Artist DAW.
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.