Seamless integration and thoughtful bidirectional control with Studio One make StudioLive 32S the ultimate USB audio interface and control surface. Enjoy extensive, studio-style processing on the StudioLive 32S console for installed sound, mobile applications and recording. With 128 (64x64) channels of recording over USB, the StudioLive Series III S is not just the best digital mixer for live sound recording; it’s the best for the studio as well.
StudioLive 32S, the right mixer for the job:
- 40 mixing channels, 26 buses
- 32 recallable XMAX preamps
- 33 touch-sensitive motorized faders
- Compact frame
PreSonus built their reputation designing great-sounding analog circuitsfor critical studio recording environments, and they put all of that experience into designing StudioLive Series III S. In 1995, PreSonus patented digital control over analog circuits with their first studio product. Building on this legacy, they created a separate digital volume-control circuit ahead of their lauded analog XMAX mic preamp design, providing the convenience of digital recall without sacrificing fidelity. This allows the StudioLive mic preamps to be remote-controlled with UC Surface software or Studio One, and when loading a StudioLive mixer scene, the mic preamp trim values can be recalled along with the other settings.
PreSonus StudioLive 32S 32-Channel Digital Mixer Features
Extensive connections for flexible signal flow.
- Portable, powerful, and flexible digital console for installed sound, mobile applications, and recording
- Dual-core FLEX DSP Engine powers 286 simultaneous processors, 26 mix buses, and 40 mixing channels
- Fully recallable, 40-input, 32-channel digital mixing console
- Built-in AVB networking to create a complete ecosystem with PreSonus NSB stage boxes, EarMix 16M personal monitor mixers, and SW5E AVB switch
- Built-in 128-channel (64x64) USB interface—the most of any digital mixer on the market
- Onboard multitrack SD Card recorder with true Virtual Soundcheck
- Expandable, plug-in processing with vintage EQ and classic compression options on every input channel and bus
- 16 FlexMixes (aux mixes, subgroups, or matrix mixes)
- 32 mic/line inputs with recallable XMAX preamps
- 33 touch-sensitive, motorized faders
- All new scene management, with scenes organized into projects with scene lock and channel safe
- Password protected user profiles enable restricting access to specific features
- FLEX FX multieffects processor with 4 slots to load legendary reverb emulations and delays with 4 dedicated effects buses
- Channel scribble strips and input metering
- DAW Control
- Advanced Studio One control integration
- MCU emulation mode optimized for Logic
- HUI emulation mode optimized for Pro Tools
- Complete solution: Includes UC Surface mix control software for macOS, Windows, Android, and iPad; Capture live-recording software and Studio One Artist DAW for macOS and Windows; compatible with free QMix-UC personal monitoring control for iPhone, and Android
- 3-year warranty
The back panels of StudioLive Series III S consoles sport all of the connections you need for live sound and studio production. With flexible connectivity, superior audio quality, the ability to customize for your work flow, and powerful processing, mixing, and routing capabilities, you’ll create your mixes in whatever manner works best for you.
Record via USB and SD Card. Simultaneously.
PreSonus Capture recording software is an intuitive multitrack recording application with a fully integrated Virtual Soundcheck mode that runs directly on the StudioLive Series III digital mixer or on your Mac or Windows computer. Record to USB, to an SD Card, or both for the ultimate redundant live recording rig. Best of all, Capture sessions open natively in Studio One with the entire StudioLive mix scene re-created in the Studio One console, complete with fader levels, Fat Channel settings, mutes, solos, and more to launch your live mix right where you left it. No other multitrack software makes recording as fast and simple.
Fat Channel plug-ins bring your mix to life.
Every Fat Channel plug-in has been created using State Space Models of the individual components of the original hardware so they sound and behave just like the analog units. The ten included vintage EQ and classic compressor Fat Channel plug- in models can be used onboard the mixer, available on every input channel and output bus, as well as within Studio One.
And when you’re ready for more options, PreSonus offers four Fat Channel plug-in collections with 15 additional models from which to choose, giving you a host of new signal processing options. Fat Channel plug-ins can be inserted on every input channel and output bus. Now you can enjoy extensive, studio-style processing whether recording in the studio or running shows on the road.
The ultimate USB audio interface and control surface.
With 128 (64x64) channels of recording over USB, the StudioLive Series III S is not just the best digital mixer for live sound recording; it’s the best for the studio as well. Each channel can independently access its analog input or its dedicated digital return from your computer. While compatible with any DAW, Studio One and StudioLive are the perfect pair to elevate your recording environment. Remotely control your StudioLive’s recallable XMAX mic preamps and Fat Channel processing from Studio One Artist. Press the DAW button and use the touch-sensitive motorized faders to control your Studio One mix as well as MCU and HUI DAW control modes for third party DAWs. Seamless integration and thoughtful bidirectional control with Studio One make StudioLive the best mixing consoles for the modern recording studio.
Reconfigure your mix without unplugging a cable.
StudioLive Series III S digital mixers incorporate the concept of an analog patch bay and digitize it. This lets you patch any analog input or digital return (AVB, USB, or SD Card) to any channel to customize your mix configuration. This flexible feature also allows you to freely route audio to your AVB network and record any of the inputs and FlexMixes on the 64 USB sends.
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.