Introducing PreSonus Metro.
PreSonus Metro is the latest innovation for StudioLive Series III mixers, delivering a first-to-market solution for live remote mixing over the Internet with high-quality, low-latency audio streaming.
With Metro, anyone, anywhere in the world, can connect to a StudioLive Series III mixer over the Internet and begin remotely controlling the mixer using UC Surface while listening in real-time with their local audio device.
Welcome to live remote mixing for:
Create a broadcast mix from your home without stepping foot into the venue.
Livestreaming and podcast production
Produce a livestream or podcast from anywhere in the world.
Troubleshoot a client or venue's StudioLive Series III mixer quickly and conveniently from your home or office.
Ensure that a remote recording session is properly gain staged.
Remotely mix an all-day conference panel from the comfort of your couch.
Dial in a scratch mix remotely for a less experienced onsite FOH or monitor engineer to use as a starting point.
For musicians and live sound professionals, the PreSonus StudioLive 32SC 32-Channel Digital Mixer is the ultimate powerhouse designed to take your performances to the next level. This compact and rack-mountable frame offers all of the features and capabilities of a bigger digital mixer all in a size that won’t weigh you down. With its price tag, you can slay any gig without breaking the bank!
Take your performance and mix to new heights with this one-of-a-kind mixer! Features such as AVB allow for easy expandability, including networking capability with other PreSonus gear such as EarMix 16M personal monitor mixers for customized onstage mixes and PreSonus NSB-series stage boxes for additional inputs. Make sure your live sound is crystal clear with StudioLive 32SC’s flexible workflow that gives you access to powerful digital signal processing including EQ, dynamics, effects, and more! With stable audio streaming and super low latency, every detail of every mix comes through seamlessly and powerfully.
The digital signal processing system helps you craft incredible live shows and recordings like no other mixer on the market. Plus, the 2020 edition includes an amazing collection of software from Studio Magic – over $1,000 in value! You'll have access to Ableton Live Lite tutorials from Melodics, 6 virtual instruments, and 9 effects plug-ins in VST, AU, and AAX formats ready to use inside Studio One – giving you an incredible array of spellcasting ingredients.
StudioLive 32SC, the right mixer for the job:
- 40 mixing channels, 26 buses
- 16 recallable XMAX preamps
- 17 touch-sensitive motorized faders
- Rack-mountable, road-ready frame
The PreSonus StudioLive 32SC 32-Channel Digital Mixer is the most powerful and flexible way to mix your sound. With an array of routing options, a choice of Fat Channel processing, and recording capabilities that let you capture every detail of a live performance, the 32SC will transform your show and tie it all together in one beautiful package.
The 16 FlexMixes give you endless flexibility to customize your set-up as aux buses, subgroups, or matrix mixes—whatever you need for the ultimate live sound experience. Plus, PreSonus’s classic EQ and compression options coupled with vintage-style Fat Channel processing make it easier than ever to get the exact sounds you want from any input channel or output bus.
Whether you’re playing to a crowd of thousands or just need to record an intimate session with friends, the 32SC helps you share your music with the world. It ships with PreSonus Capture recording software which allows for multi-track recording on either Windows or Mac computers, plus two extra recording options direct from the mixer—USB or SD Card—for maximum redundancy. Each detail of your performance will be captured clearly so that no matter how far away it is listened to, the incredible sound quality prevails.
PreSonus StudioLive 32SC 32-Channel Digital Mixer Features
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
- Portable, rack-mountable, and flexible digital console for installed sound, mobile applications, and recording
- Studio Magic software suite included (over $1,000 value)
- Dual-core FLEX DSP Engine powers 286 simultaneous processors, 26 mix buses, and 40 inputs
- Fully recallable, 32-channel digital mixing console
- Built-in AVB networking to create a complete ecosystem with PreSonus NSB stage boxes, EarMix 16M personal monitor mixers, and SW5E AVB switch
- Built-in 128-channel (64x64) USB interface—the most of any mixer
- Onboard multitrack SD Card recorder with true Virtual Soundcheck
- Expandable, plug-in processing with vintage EQ and classic compression options on every input channel and bus
- 16 FlexMixes (aux mixes, subgroups, or matrix mixes)
- 16 mic/line inputs with recallable XMAX preamps
- 17 touch-sensitive, motorized faders
- All new scene management, with scenes organized into projects with scene lock and channel safe
- Password protected user profiles enable restricting access to specific features
- FLEX FX multieffects processor with 4 slots to load legendary reverb emulations and delays with 4 dedicated effects buses
- Channel scribble strips and input metering
- DAW Control
- Advanced Studio One control integration
- MCU emulation mode optimized for Logic
- HUI emulation mode optimized for Pro Tools
- Complete solution: Includes UC Surface mix control software for macOS, Windows, Android, and iPad; Capture live-recording software and Studio One Artist DAW for macOS and Windows; compatible with free QMix-UC personal monitoring control for iPhone, and Android
- 3-year warranty
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.