Easily connect your analog system to a Dante network with Pro Co Sound's AoD Dante modules. This unit offers four channels of line level ouput via Neutrik XLR male connectors and connects to your Dante network simply via a single Cat5e cable (not included). Pro Co Dante stage modules feature LED status indicators and a rugged aluminum extrusion chassis.
Pro Co AODST-4XM Dante Line Level Output Box Features
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
- Dante audio input
- Rugged aluminum extrusion stage box
- 4 channels of analog line level audio
- Configure with (3) combinations of (2) line in (2) line out analog cards
- Options are 4 inputs, 4 outputs, 2 inputs + 2 outputs (depending on which dropbox is purchased)
- Neutrik locking EtherCon provides the Dante audio interface
- Power directly from a PoE switch
- LED indicators display Dante system status and identify device function
- Neutrik black XLR audio connectors
- AES67 Compliant
- 1 Year Limited Warranty
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.