The S2 Custom 24 is a guitar that will be familiar for PRS players of old, and a fresh take for players of all types. American made, the S2 Custom 24 takes the original PRS guitar, the Custom 24, and re-imagines it with stripped-down features and a new aesthetic.
PRS S2 Custom 24 Electric Guitar with Gig Bag Features
- Asymmetric bevel cut maple top, mahogany back
- 25” scale length, 22 fret mahogany neck, rosewood fretboard, ivoroid bird inlays
- PRS S2 locking tuners, PRS S2 tremolo, nickel hardware
- Neck profile - pattern regular
- Electronics: 85/15"S" pickups, volume, push/pull tone control, 3-way blade switch
- PRS high quality gig bag
Retaining the classic maple top/mahogany back combination, with PRS classic body shape and a new asymmetrical beveled top with an elegant finish, this guitar is resonant with a funky familiarity. Its versatility comes from its custom-wound 85/15"S" pickups and 3-way blade switch.
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.