The QSC KS212C is a breakthrough in innovation and design. The QSC KS212C powered subwoofer is the solution for highly portable entertainment and installation applications.
The QSC KS212C powered subwoofer represents the world’s first-in-class single-box powered cardioid subwoofer. The 3,600 Watt QSC KS212C subwoofer uniquely provides all the benefits of cardioid deployment in a single, compact enclosure. “Keeping bass in its place” for mobile entertainers, AV production and rental professionals, as well as modestly-sized performance venues, the QSC KS212C subwoofer is unparalleled in its ability to manage low frequencies on the stage, or any application where undesirable low frequency energy needs to be minimized.
QSC KS212C 2 X 12" 3600 Watt Active Cardioid Subwoofer Features
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
- 3600 Watt Class D power module
- Dual 12-inch long excursion drivers; Dual 6th order band-pass design
- 15 dB SPL attenuation front-to-rear
- Two M20 threaded sockets (one on top, one on side) accept 35 mm speaker pole
- Four low-noise, heavy-duty casters
- Size: HxWxD = 24.5” x 15.5” x 33.5” (622 x 394 x 851 mm)
- Weight: 88.5 lbs (40.1 kg)
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.