The QSC LA108 Line Array loudspeaker features next-generation loudspeaker technology for unparalleled performance, delivering an extraordinary audio experience. It's easy to configure and deploy for any kind of performance from simple shows to complex networked productions.
Plus, everything's housed in a compact, highly portable package so setup time is never an issue. So don’t let bad sound equipment keep you from giving your audience the best experience possible – make sure you’ve got the QSC LA108 8" 2-Way Active Line Array Loudspeaker at your next gig.
QSC LA108 8" 2-Way Active Line Array Loudspeaker Features
- Purpose-designed, lightweight neodymium transducers deliver high, undistorted SPL (134 dB / 136 dB peak).
- Energy efficient Class D amplifier modules (1300 W / 2400 W peak power) with Power Factor Correction and extremely low AC consumption.
- Innovative QSC LEAF™ (Length-Equalized Acoustic Flare) waveguide provides defined, uniform coverage and exceptional throw.
- Acoustic Linear Phase (ALP) design provides complementary coherence between QSC loudspeakers deployed in the same audio system delivering a uniform listening experience across the entire venue.
- Intuitive, single operator QSC RapidDeploy rigging technology with short, medium and long-throw options, guarantees fast deployment without tools or additional hardware.
- Onboard QSC AWARE (Automatic Wireless Array Recognition) system intelligence communicates essential setup information to the user via any loudspeaker’s Rear User Interface (RUI) or QSC System Navigator App.
- QSC SysNav (System Navigator) App allows the user to easily design, configure, control, monitor and apply signal processing to individual loudspeakers, full arrays or groupings of both.
- Network solution includes digital audio-over-IP (Dante) for interoperability with other audio equipment and seamless control and monitoring integration into the Q-SYS Ecosystem via Q-SYS Inventory Extensions.
- Complemented by KS118NA, KS212C, and KLA181 active subwoofers.
- Flown (up to six units with array frame), ground stacked (up to four LA108/three LA112 over a single subwoofer) or loudspeaker stand/pole mounting (up to three LA108/two LA112) deployment options.
- Optional LA108-AF Array Frame and LA108-KIT-SA Stack Adapter Kit
- Industry-best global 6-Year Extended Warranty with product registration
Solo entertainers, installers and production companies will value their intuitive splay angle adjustment and array optimization, as well as their flexible interoperability with networked audio systems (Dante).
Technical innovations abound, including the proprietary QSC LEAF (LengthEqualized Acoustic Flare) waveguide, QSC Acoustic Linear Phase (ALP) design and the ergonomically designed, single operator QSC RapidDeploy rigging system coupled with onboard QSC AWARE (Automatic Wireless Array Recognition) system intelligence.
Deployed using dedicated array frames, ground-stacked (array frames combined with optional sub-stack adapters), or mounted using loudspeaker stands/poles, LA108 and LA112 loudspeakers also feature daisy-chain connections for analog, digital audio as well as for AC power (PowerCON TRUE1).
Each loudspeaker is backed by an industry-best global 6-Year Extended Warranty, with product registration.