For even the most discerning audio professional, the QSC PowerLight 3 Series is the ideal choice! The PL325 power amp provides 1250 watts per channel at 2-ohms as well as QSC DataPort which ensures full compatibility with advanced digital processing and QSControl.net. The lightweight two-rack space chassis is only 15.6 inches deep and 22 lbs which is great news for touring and portable sound systems.
QSC PL325 PowerLight 3 Power Amp Features
- Linear Class H output circuit doubles standard Class B efficiency to reduce AC current consumption and cooling requirements
- PowerLight switch mode power supply for highest efficiency and improved audio performance
- Flow-thru air path and solid aluminum heat sinks for maximum cooling
- DataPort supports remote computer control and/or external DSP-4 modules
- Detented gain controls with 1 dB steps for precise calibration
- Removable knobs with lock-out security plate to prevent unauthorized tampering
- User defeatable clip limiters and selectable low-frequency filter per channel (3 Hz, 30 Hz, or 50 Hz)
- Three selectable input gains (26 dB, 32 dB, or 1.2 V)
- Front and rear panel LEDs indicate status of switch settings at a glance
- Parallel Dataport, XLR/M and XLR/F connectors for simple loop-through connectivity
- Neutrik Speakon and ‘Touch Proof’ binding post outputs
- Neutrik Powercon power cable remains secure on the road
In addition to higher power, the PL325 PowerLight 3 amp offers higher input voltage, selectable sensitivity, and easily adjusted rear panel switches with color coded LED indicators. When complete integration of amplifier control, monitoring and DSP is desired, the PowerLight 3 Series is fully compatible with the QSControl.net BASIS networked audio platform, with its comprehensive drag and drop DSP functionality. Simpler DSP requirements can be met with the DSP-4 processing module.
Years of patient development have resulted in outstanding 20 Hz –20 kHz audio performance, plus complete protection from normal hazards of the trade. Even simple features such as dependably silent, surge-free on-off switching indicate the special care taken to keep things safely under control.
Recent advances in power supply capacitors further improve power and low-impedance performance, while continuing to offer the best available audio performance. As a result, designers have the choice of running a single type of amplifier throughout their rig, or matching amplifier performance to specific transducer types.
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.