Professional features and reliability at a remarkable price! The QSC RMX 1450a Power Amplifier
sets the standard for high quality, affordable amps for small to mid-sized systems thanks to its 300W per channel output (8 ohms), user-defeatable clip limiters, selectable low-frequency filters, and a wide array of ins and outs to integrate into virtually any system. QSC designed the chassis of the RMX 1450a to be less than 16 inches deep. XLR and 1/4-inch balanced inputs along with Speakon and binding post outposts get you connected to your favorite speakers.
QSC RMX 1450a Power Amplifier Features
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
- Professional quality performance—incorporates road-proven QSC designs
- High-current toroidal transformers for greater 2 ohm power and low noise
- Independent user-defeatable clip limiters reduce distortion
- Selectable low-frequency filters (30 Hz or 50 Hz) protect speakers and increase headroom
- Balanced 1/4 inch TRS, XLR, and barrier strip inputs
- Touch-proof binding post and Neutrik Speakon outputs
- Front mounted gain controls for easy access
- Signal and Clip LED indicators to monitor performance
- Independent DC and thermal overload protection on each channel automatically protects amplifier and speakers
- 3-year warranty plus optional 3-year extended service contract
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.