Remarkable power output, sound quality and reliability give the QSC RMX 5050a Power Amplifier
the features to compete with amps costing much more! For large installs, touring sound systems, DJs and more, this state-of-the-art power amp from QSC is the perfect choice. The RMX 5050a delivers an impressive 1800W per channel at 4 ohms or 5000W bridged at 4 ohms. User-defeatable clip limiters and selectable low-frequency filters optimize sonic performance.
QSC RMX 5050a Power Amplifier Features
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
- Professional quality performance—incorporates road-proven QSC designs
- Dual mono, high-current power supply for increased reliability and performance
- High-current toroidal transformers for greater 2 ohm power and low noise
- Independent user-defeatable clip limiters reduce distortion
- Selectable low-frequency filters (30 Hz or 50 Hz) protect speakers and increase headroom
- Balanced 1/4 inch TRS, XLR, and barrier strip inputs
- Touch-proof binding post and Neutrik Speakon outputs
- Front mounted gain controls for easy access
- Signal and Clip LED indicators to monitor performance
- Independent DC and thermal overload protection on each channel automatically protects amplifier and speakers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.