The QSC RMX 850a Power Amplifier
provides professional sound quality and reliability for small systems! With 300W per channel at 4 ohms, the RMX 850a is perfect for powering most of the small speakers that are available today. Connections include XLR, 1/4 inch and barrier strip inputs as well as Speakon and binding post outputs for easy integration into your system. QSC also gives this power amp user-defeatable clip limiters and selectable low-frequency filters optimize sonic performance.
QSC RMX 850a Power Amplifier Features
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
- Professional quality performance—incorporates road-proven QSC designs
- High-current toroidal transformers for greater 2 ohm power and low noise
- Independent user-defeatable clip limiters reduce distortion
- Selectable low-frequency filters (30 Hz or 50 Hz) protect speakers and increase headroom
- Balanced 1/4 inch TRS, XLR, and barrier strip inputs
- Touch-proof binding post and Neutrik Speakon outputs
- Front mounted gain controls for easy access
- Signal and Clip LED indicators to monitor performance
- Independent DC and thermal overload protection on each channel automatically protects amplifier and speakers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.