Quiet Tone practice cymbal set is designed specifically to react and sound like a regular except at a lower volume. The QTPC503 includes a big Ride cymbal set-up of 14” Hi-Hats, 16” Crash and 20” Ride. Each one is designed to respond and sustain like a traditional cymbals – right down to their clearly defined bell – so drummers won’t have to change the way they play. Their true-to-life response and sustain, and clear, natural-sounding bell means drummers won’t have to hit and play harder than they do during performances.
Quiet Tone QTPC503 Practice Cymbal Set Features
- QTPC503 includes 14” Hi-Hats, 16” Crash and 20” Ride for a practice set-up with a big Ride cymbal
- True-to-life response and sustain so you don’t have to change the way you play
- Clearly defined and natural bell tone never sounds muffled or dead
- Manufactured from tough alloy that won’t dent or break
- Quality protected by SABIAN 2-year warranty
- Silentstroke Pro Pack includes: 10"/12"/14"/16"/22" (only available in package: #SAI QTPC503CBSS PAK)
This is not the case with other practice cymbals, which can sound muffled or dead – not a good quality in a practice cymbal. As a result, drummers will appreciate their greatly reduced sonic footprint during practice sessions, drum lessons or any time they use Quiet Tone Practice Cymbals. Additionally, Quiet Tone Practice Cymbals are manufactured from a tough, durable alloy that won’t dent or break, making them the best choice in low-volume cymbals.
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.