Designed for performing musicians, the black Adjustable Musicians' Stool provides keyboard, guitar, woodwind and brass musicians an ergonomic sitting position for stress reduction. It features a backrest and non-slip footrest as well as a cushioned seat. It is adjustable in nine positions between 22.8 and 31.5-inches. The backrest is also adjustable. The stool has steel construction and a weight capacity of 242.5-pounds.
Quik Lok DX-749 Musicians Stool Features
- Perfect for all musicians, including keyboard, guitar, woodwind and brass players.
- Designed to help musicians perform in the ideal ergonomic position and reduce spinal stress and leg strain when playing long periods.
- Thick, comfortable, firm seat cushion can be adjusted in a snap to 9 height positions from 22.8'' to 31.5'' (58 to 80 cm).
- Backrest can be adjusted to multiple height and depth positions for maximum comfort.
- Convenient, non-slip, height adjustable footrest.
- Sturdy steel construction.
- Non-reflective, powder-coated black enamel finish.