Redesigned for today’s touring professional, the Radial JX44 V2 is a guitar, amplifier, and FX signal manager. The Radial JX44 V2™ providing you with the ability to connect and manage up to four guitars & four amplifiers, a stereo effects chain and a remote pedalboard with seamless integration throughout. Optional JR-5 remote footswitches or MIDI controllers can be used to select the inputs and outputs or activate FX.
A local stereo effects loop can be used to connect rackmount signal processors and assign each channel to individual amplifiers, and an SGI line driver is built-in to feed distant pedalboards with ease when used with the SGI-44 remote guitar interface. An assignable direct box output is also featured for simultaneous studio-quality recording during a live performance, while a switching 120/240V power supply allows for easy international use with world touring acts.
Radial JX44 V2 Guitar And Amp Switching And Routing System Features
- Switch between 4 instrument inputs and 4 amp outputs
- Assignable stereo effects loop simplifies FX routing
- Connect to a local or remote pedalboard with SGI-44
- Remote switching control with optional JR-5 or MIDI
- Gold-contact i/o connections, and premium Jensen transformers
- Built-in 120/240V power supply for worldwide touring