Designed for nearfield professional applications, the AYRA PRO 10 SUB is a studio reference subwoofer monitor that is equally suited to your home recording studio. AYRA PRO 10 SUB features a high quality 10” composite woofer. The AYRA PRO 10 SUB highlights a dedicated 300W RMS Class D amplifier, reflection-free front cabinet design and low distorsion bass reflex ports located in the front panel. AYRA PRO 10 SUB features XLR, TRS and RCA stereo inputs and a crossovered stereo output with selectable crossover frequency between 50Hz to 120Hz. A polarity reverse switch is present on the back panel. On the back panel is present a TS jack for the connection of a footswitch for subwoofer and high-pass filter bypass.
RCF Arya Pro 10 Sub 10" Active Studio Subwoofer Features
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
- True Active 300W Class D amplifier
- Low distorsion bass reflex ports
- XLR, TRS and RCA stereo inputs
- Crossovered stereo output with selectable crossover frequency between 50Hz to 120Hz
- Reflection-free front cabinet design
- Polarity reverse switch
- 10" composite woofer with double layer voice coil
- TS jack for the connection of a footswitch for subwoofer and high-pass filter bypass
- Frequency Response 30 Hz ÷ 120 Hz
- 120 dB MAX SPL @ 1M
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.