The compact Diversity Omni features two antennas on a single stand to capture both vertically and horizontally polarized signals and eliminate the most common signal dropouts. It also offers greater placement flexibility, since one D-OMNI takes the place of two separate antennas. Its weather-resistant design is made for permanent outdoor installation and it comes with a weatherization kit for the onboard BNC connectors.
The Diversity Omni Antenna is perfectly suited for multizone projects where wireless microphones may move between rooms, or outdoors where wide areas of coverage are needed, such as sports venues, theme parks, and amphitheaters.
To connect the Diversity Omni Antenna to a wireless microphone system, simply connect both the A and B antenna inputs from an antenna distribution system like the RF Venue DISTRO4 or DISTRO9 HDR and position the antenna where coverage is desired.
Unlike traditional omnidirectional antennas, the Diversity Omni Antenna allows receivers to pick up a constant signal regardless of microphone orientation, enabling the wireless microphone to be held in any position relative to the antenna. A single Diversity Omni provides superior coverage to two traditional omni antennas, allowing cost savings as well as reduced installation time.
The Diversity Omni requires no external power and works with all wireless brands, analog and digital, between 470 and 616 MHz.
RF Venue D-Omni Diversity Omni Wireless Microphone Antenna Features
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
- Designed for omnidirectional coverage of wireless microphones
- Features two antennas on a single stand to capture both horizontally and vertically polarized signals
- Ideal for multizone projects where wireless microphones may move between rooms, or outdoors where wide areas of coverage are needed
- Allows receivers to pick up a constant signal regardless of the microphone’s orientation to the antenna
- Requires no external power
- Works with all wireless brands, analog and digital, between 470 and 616 MHz
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.