An innovative company, Rockboard takes their customer's suggestions to the design team to improve products. After the introduction of Rockboard;s Flat MIDI Cables, they got a lot of feedback, regarding orientation and size of plugs as well as requests for affordable MIDI Cables with plugs that could be both - angled and straight. The result you can see in the RockBoard FlaX Plug MIDI Cables.
Based on our slimmed down Flat MIDI Cable design, these cables offer flat and compact plugs with an omni-directional construction. They can be adjusted to be either straight or angled to the left as well as to the right, and locked into place using two hex key set screws. Anything goes with the RockBoard FlaX Plug MIDI Cables.
RockBoard FlaX Plug Midi Cable Features
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
- Flat MIDI cables with rectangular profile with omni-directional, lockable compact plugs
- Plug orientation alterable from straight to angled to the left or right
- Orientation lockable via 1.5 mm hex key wrench (not included)
- Compact design saves pedalboard real estate
- Flat rectangular cable prevents cable breakage, cable jams and keeps your setup tidy
- Suitable for Clock/SYNC Capabilities & Phantom Power
- Flexible oxygen free copper conductors 5 x 7 x 0.12 mm
- DIN 5-pin connectors
- Max. Rated current 1A
- Outer PVC insulation
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.