Have you ever been blinded on stage? Not by the sweet halo of the limelight, but rather the cold shine of LEDs on your pedalboards? Now there is a solution. The RockBoard LED Dampers are defractive caps for LEDs that will dampen the glare of bright LEDs on your pedals. The specially designed dampening defractive dome in the desgin of amp-style pilot lights defracts the light of LEDs, so the pedal's status is still clearly visible in broad daylight as well as in the dark. Coming in 2 sizes (small and large) for covering any blinding LEDs on your board, the LED Dampers will fit status LEDs with or without bevels. The LED Dampers use a high quality self-adhesive, so they stay in place, doing their duty but can easily be removed without residue.
RockBoard Jewel Damper Features
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
- Defractive cover for LEDs
- Amp-style pilot light look
- Dampens the glare of bright LEDs
- Fits LEDs with or without bevel
- (Large: For pedals larger than 8mm outer diameter)
- (Small: max. 8 mm outer diameter and 3 mm height)
- 5 Pieces
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.