An easy-to-use wireless connection between your instrument and your pedalboard, the RockBoard MOD 4 is an All-in-One Wireless System Receiver + Patchbay for Pedalboards featuring digital wireless technology that delivers incredible audio quality, a simple setup procedure, and reliable use for any gigging musician. The wireless system works in the 2.4 GHz ISM band for unlimited worldwide use and offers a full 20 Hz - 20 kHz frequency range with only 5 ms of latency. The patchbay module is designed to route connections from underneath your pedalboard to its front, giving you a central access point and tidying up your connections. The A, B, C, and D TRS sockets are wiring thru-connections from the front of MOD 4 to the corresponding sockets on the back. This allows you to connect your pedals permanently underneath the board, so you only have to connect cables to and from the front of the board, instead of having to route underneath it when setting it up for a gig.
RockBoard MOD 4 Complete Pedalboard Wireless System Features
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
- Wireless system receiver + patchbay for pedalboards, incl. XVive U2 wireless transmitter
- Compatible with XVive U2 guitar wireless system
- 2.4 GHz ISM band for worldwide use
- 24 bit / 48 kHz uncompressed digital transmission
- 4 selectable channels
- Fits MOD slots in RockBoard pedalboards
- Compatible with a wide variety of other pedalboards
- Acts as central access point to your effects setup
- Detachable front plate for mounting on top or underneath pedalboards
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.