The flexible PedalSafe Type E Protective Cover and the Universal Pedal Mounting Plate fit for standard size Boss compact series effects pedals. The crystal-clear pedal cover allows you to see your settings while the shell is protecting them against accidental adjustments. This set includes the protective cover (PedalSafe) and an universal mounting plate. The RockBoard Universal Pedal Mounting Plate was designed to mount your effects pedals with the PedalSafe system on almost all kinds of pedalboards that don't feature the innovative RockBoard Slot Grid. The mounting plates simply screw onto the back of your pedals, using the original screws (or supplied replacement screws) and can be removed easily without any residue. The RockBoard PedalSafe system was designed to keep your pedals safe, secure and in pristine condition.
RockBoard PedalSafe Type E Protective Cover and Universal Mount Features
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
- PedalSafe Protective Cover for standard size Boss compact series effects pedals
- Suitable for most effects pedals with housing dimensions of approx. 120 x 65 x 55 mm / 4 23/32" x 2 9/16" x 2 11/64"
- Mounting hole distance (W x D): 55 x 111 mm / 2 11/64" x 4 3/8"
- Includes Universal Pedal Mounting Plate Type E, silicone adhesive pad and replacement mounting screws
- Protects your effects pedals from dirt and weather
- Secures settings against accidental knob adjustments
- Safely mounts your effects pedals on almost all kinds of pedalboards
- No permanent modifications necessary
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.