The flexible PedalSafe Type I Protective Cover and the Universal Pedal Mounting Plate fit for the Eventide H9 effects pedal. The crystal-clear pedal cover allows you to see your settings while the shell is protecting them against accidental adjustments. This set includes the protective cover (PedalSafe) and an universal mounting plate. The RockBoard Universal Pedal Mounting Plate was designed to mount your effects pedals with the PedalSafe system on almost all kinds of pedalboards that don't feature the innovative RockBoard Slot Grid. The mounting plates simply screw onto the back of your pedals, using the original screws (or supplied replacement screws) and can be removed easily without any residue. The RockBoard PedalSafe system was designed to keep your pedals safe, secure and in pristine condition.
RockBoard PedalSafe Type I Protective Cover and Universal Mount
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
- PedalSafe Protective Cover for Eventide H9 effect pedal
- Mounting hole distance (W x D): 104 mm (rear) / 108 mm (front) x 123 mm / 4 3/32" (rear) / 4 1/4" (front) x 4 27/32"
- Includes Universal Pedal Mounting Plate Type I, silicone adhesive pad and replacement mounting screws
- Protects your effects pedals from dirt and weather
- Secures settings against accidental knob adjustments
- Safely mounts your effects pedals on almost all kinds of pedalboards
- No permanent modifications necessary
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.