Studio quality and incredibly easy to use, the single channel AI-1 USB interface features a well laid out design. The AI-1 USB Audio Interface adds high fidelity input and output capabilities to your computer, making home recording easier than it's ever been. With its high quality Neutrik TM combo jack input and discrete Class-A preamp, you’ll be able to connect either a microphone, guitar or a line level instrument, such as a synthesizer. Since it is Australian Made quality – it is the perfect companion to any of RØDE Microphones.
Rode AI-1 Single Channel USB Audio Interface Features
- Ultra low-noise Class-A discrete preamplifier
- Sampling rate of up to 96kHz/24-Bit
- Premium discrete headphone amplifier
- XLR-1/4” Combo Jack Instrument / line level input
- 2 x Balanced 1/4” speaker outputs
- Rugged body with Satin Black Finish
- USB-C/3 connectivity
The AI-1 allows zero-latency playback by enabling the direct monitoring feature and playback via headphones/speakers with the high quality discrete headphone amplifier. To ensure the AI-1 is truly versatile it features 48V Phantom Power and is class compliant – so no need to install any drivers.
For a limited time only, every sale of the AI-1 comes with a FREE version the recording software Ableton Live Lite, redeemable at www.rode.com/ableton
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
- XLR-1/4” Combo Input: Balanced input via 3-pin XLR- 1/4” Neutrik combo socket. Microphones, instruments (guitars) and line level instruments (synthesizers) can be connected via this input.
- Signal LED: Indicates signal input level. No LED indicates below -60dB. Green LED indicates an input level of at least -40dB, Yellow indicates an input level above -12dB and Red indicates an input level of above -3dB.
- Phantom Power LED: Indicates when phantom power 48V is applied to XLR-1/4” Combo Jack input. Gain level knob must be pushed to turn on/off.
- Gain Level Knob: Gain knob for adjusting input gain. Press knob to turn on/off phantom power.
- Playback/Monitor Level Knob: Gain knob for adjusting headphone / speaker volume. Press knob to turn Direct Monitoring on/off.
- Direct Monitor LED: Indicates when Direct Monitoring is on/off. When Direct Monitoring is ON, audio from the microphone will be routed directly to the headphones. When Direct Monitoring is OFF, you will hear only audio from the computer.
- USB LED: Indicates when the AI-1 is connected via the USB cable.
- Headphone Jack Output: Connector for headphones, 1/4” TRS jack required
- USB-C Port: USB-C type connector. Connect to your laptop or computer with the USB cable supplied.
- Speaker outputs: 2 x 1/4” impedance balanced outputs.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.