Delivering warmth, extended dynamic range, incredible clarity and high SPL capability, the Rode NT1-A has become the industry standard cost-effective mic that can go up against some of the world’s most expensive mics! If you need a do-it-all mic for your studio and don’t want to break the bank, look no further.
Rode NT1-A Condenser Mic Features
- In the Box:
- NT1-A Cardioid Condenser Microphone
- SM6 Shock Mount with Detachable Pop Filter
- High-quality 20’ XLR cable
- Large 1 inch capsule with gold plated diaphragm
- Cardioid polar pattern
- Self Noise of only 5 dB (A)
- Ultra low noise, transformerless surface mount circuitry
- Wide dynamic range
- Gold plated output contacts
- True condenser (externally biased)
- Internal capsul shock mounting
- Required Power: 48 V Phantom Power
- Available as a matched pair
With a self-noise level of only 5dBA it is widely recognized (along with the NT1) as one the world's quietest studio microphones. This low noise makes it an ideal for vocal microphone as well as perfect for recording guitars and percussion.
The NT1-A includes everything you need to get a truly professional vocal recording including a studio grade pop shield and shock mount plus a premium 20' mic cable.
The Rode NT1-A large diaphragm 1-inch cardioid condenser microphone is designed and made in Australia, and covered by Rode Microphones' industry leading 10 year warranty.