The RODE NT2A is a professional, multi-pattern studio condenser microphone.
The NT2A is based on the legendary NT2 - the tone behind countless recording hits of the last decade. A professional large capsule (1 inch) studio microphone incorporating three-position pick-up patterns, PAD and high pass filter switches conveniently located on the mic body.
At the heart of the NT2A is the Australian designed and manufactured HF1 dual diaphragm capsule. The frequency and transient response of this transducer has been voiced to complement today's modern recording techniques, and yet still evoke the silky smooth character of the legendary microphones of the 50's and 60's. These features provide the flexibility and superlative audio characteristics that make the NT2-A one of the most versatile condenser mics available.
RODE NT2A Features
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
- Large 1 inch HF1 gold sputtered capsule
- On body control of polar pattern, HPF and pad
- Three position variable polar pattern: Omni, Cardioid & Figure 8; all controlled on the mic.
- Three position variable high-pass filter: Flat, 40 Hz or 80 Hz
- Three position variable pad: 0dB, -5dB or -10dB
- Ultra low noise, transformerless surface mount circuitry
- Wide dynamic range
- High strength heat-treated steel mesh head
- Internal capsule shock mounting
- Supplied complete with ZP1 zip pouch and RM2 stand mount
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.