Professional over-ear headphones, the RØDE NTH-100s deliver exceptional sonic performance and superior comfort for critical listening and monitoring. Featuring custom-matched drivers for an incredibly accurate frequency response and a state-of-the-art acoustic design optimized for enhanced detail and clarity, they are the ideal headphones for all forms of content creation, including music production, mixing and audio editing, podcasting and location recording. Luxurious Alcantara® cushions with our revolutionary CoolTech™ gel ensure maximum comfort, particularly when worn for extended periods, and the fully adjustable headband with our innovative FitLok™ locking system provides the perfect fit every time.
Rode NTH100 Professional Monitor Headphones Features
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
- Professional over-ear headphones for critical listening and monitoring
- Custom-matched drivers deliver an incredibly accurate frequency response
- Precision-engineered acoustic construction optimized for exceptional detail and clarity
- Alcantara® earcup and headband cushions for superior comfort
- CoolTech™ earcup gel actively absorbs and dissipates heat to help reduce wearing fatigue
- Fully adjustable headband with FitLok™ locking system
- Contoured earcups with memory foam cushions for superior acoustic performance and excellent sound isolation
- Detachable cable with locking connector and dual cable attachments (left or right)
- Designed and made using high-grade components in RØDE’s state-of-the art facilities in Sydney, Australia
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.