The versatile Rode NT3 is an end-address 3/4-inch condenser microphone that provides incredible detail on almost any sound source you can imagine, from drums to guitar amps to vocals. Intended for studio, stage and location work, the NT3 is ideal for use on a stand or boom pole, or as a handheld mic. It features a rugged all-metal body and durable mesh head to ensure it is well protected in the studio or in the field, and can be powered either by +48V phantom power or a 9V battery for added flexibility.
Built for studio, stage, and location work, the Rode NT3 is made from only the finest components, and delivers the sonic results demanded by engineers and musicians alike. Its low self-noise, high fidelity performance, and value pricing makes it hard to beat.
Rode NT3 End-Address 3/4-inch Condenser Microphone Features:
- Transformerless output
- Internal capsule shock mounting
- Heavy-duty cast metal/satin nickel body
- High immunity to RF interference
- High-strength welded and heat treated mesh head
- True condenser (externally biased)
- Hypercardioid polar response
- Full frequency response
- Powerable via +48V phantom or internal 9V battery
- Battery status LED