While lapel microphones are the industry standard for close-miking presenters and talent, their placement on a collar or lapel can be distracting. The Rode PinMic features a detachable capsule head that mounts onto three pins on the microphone backplate, providing a discreet alternative that can be located almost anywhere on a wide range of clothing and fabrics.
Rode PinMic Lapel Pin Mount Mic Features
- Intuitive And Subtle: Ultra discreet appearance
- Lightweight and easy to position
- Pins through clothing up to approximately 1.5mm (0.006 in.) thick
- Removable mesh head
- Low noise miniature microphone capsule
- Low handling noise, Universal Compatibility
- Rode MiCon connector system provides seamless integration with a wide range of wireless systems while maintaining discreet and unobtrusive appearance
The included water resistant pop filter and mini-furry for high wind protection ensure quality recordings in adverse environments, while the anti-trauma water resistant case provides rugged and secure protection for the microphone, cables and accessories.
Knowing that versatility is paramount in any product, Rode has developed the MiCon connector system which provides seamless integration between all of Rode's compact wearable microphones and a wide range of wireless systems.
Visit the MiCon product page
for a full list of available adaptors and the supported devices.
Rode has always offered industry leading warranty and after sales service on its products, and the PinMic is no exception, offering an innovative five year warranty that gives you total piece of mind for five years after purchase. Full details can be found in the terms and conditions.
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
- Anti-trauma storage case
- Water resistant pop filter
- Shielded detachable Kevlar reinforced cable
- Lapel style cable management clip
- Adjustment tools
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.