The next generation of digital wireless systems, the Newsshooter Kit uses a Series II 2.4GHz digital transmission with 128-bit encryption. The RØDELink Newsshooter Kit is able to constantly monitor and hop between frequencies to maintain the strongest possible signal level at a range of up to 100 metres* (over 100 yards).
Rode RODELink Newsshooter Kit Features
- Transmission type 2.4GHz Fixed Frequency Agile System
- System dynamic range 112dB
- Range (distance) Up To 100m
- Frequency range 35Hz - 22kHz
- Maximum output level 1v Rms (2.8v P-p)
- Max input signal level 1v Rms (2.8v P-p)
- Max latency 4ms
The RØDELink Newsshooter Kit provides everything you need to start shooting video wirelessly with XLR microphones, including a camera-mounted receiver and an XLR transmitter. The receiver (RX-CAM) features an OLED display with information on level, battery status (receiver and transmitter), mute and channel selection. The unit can be mounted on a standard camera shoe mount, 3/8" thread or belt-clip, and for added versatility the shoe mount can be located in one of two positions.
Receiver (RX-CAM) :
- Power source 2 X AA Battery Or MicroUSB
- Antenna Internal
- Output connection 3.5mm TRS Locking Jack Socket - Dual Mono
- Output impedance 300O
- Dimensions 111mm X 65mm X 52mm
- Weight 190gm
The transmitter (TX-XLR) easily connects to handheld presentation microphones as well as shotgun microphones, with a 3.5mm input and headphone output.
Rode RODELink Newsshooter Kit Includes
- Power source 2 X AA Battery, Sony NP-F Battery Or MicroUSB
- Antenna Internal
- Input connection XLR With Locking Collar, 3.5mm TRS Locking Jack Socket
- Input impedance 1kO (XLR), 10kO (3.5mm)
- Dimensions 120mm X 45mm X 45mm
- Weight 222gm
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
- RX-CAM: Camera-Mounted Wireless Receiver
- Captive TRS cable
- TX-XLR: XLR wireless transmitter
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.