The professional AE30 Aerophone features a refined design, premium components, and Roland's most advanced sound engines. The AE30 is a digital wind instrument with a new voice for wind players.
Roland’s Aerophone series has opened a new world of creative possibilities for wind instrument players, and Aerophone Pro delivers the most expressive and playable experience yet. With a refined design, premium components, and a vast sonic palette from our most advanced sound engines, Aerophone Pro takes your music where it’s never gone before.
Roland AE30 Aerophone Pro Wind Instrument Features
Enhanced by experts.
- Sleek and refined design with premium materials and pro connectivity
- More playable and responsive than ever with low-latency sensors and controls
- Over 300 acoustic and electronic sounds from traditional to modern and world instruments
- Newly modeled SuperNATURAL tones with authentic acoustic sound and response
- Advanced ZEN-Core Synthesis System for vintage and modern synthesizer sounds
- Easy-to-read OLED screen and ergonomic controls
- Layer up to five-part harmonies or play along with the new drone function
- Bluetooth audio and MIDI, USB MIDI, and traditional MIDI ports
- Built-in speaker, headphones jack, and battery power so you can play anywhere
- Editor app for full visual control and deep editing on mobile devices
- High-quality, cushioned carrying bag with large pocket for accessories
While developing the Aerophone Pro, we reached out to expert wind players around the globe to see how we could take the Aerophone experience to the next level. Their feedback led to many thoughtful improvements that substantially enhance the instrument’s look, feel, sound, and playability. The result is a revolutionary wind instrument that gives musicians a new and highly expressive voice.
With just one look at the Aerophone Pro, you’ll notice the sleek new design and premium materials. The shape not only looks great, but is thinner and easier to hold for a more confident playing experience. Controls are easy to reach, and the streamlined body with aluminum accents exude an understated-yet-classy appearance. The discrete OLED screen feels like an integral part of the instrument and can be viewed at any angle in any kind of lighting.
Play with passion.
Aerophone Pro makes it easy to channel your creativity and lose yourself in the moment. Fingering is the same as an acoustic sax and includes a high-F# key, so you already know how to play it. And configurable controls for both hands and a MIDI input for footswitches greatly expand your performance options. Through extensive research and development, the breath and bite sensors are more responsive and expressive than ever, with low latency and configurable settings to suit your unique playing style.
Authentic brass, woodwinds, strings, and more.
Aerophone Pro packs an entire brass and woodwind section into a single instrument. Developed closely with professional wind instrument players, there are newly enhanced soprano, alto, and tenor saxes, vibrant new trumpet sounds, and authentic world instruments like the stunning new duduk. Our SuperNATURAL technology translates every nuance of your playing with lifelike dynamics, articulations, and overtones. Multiple custom fingerings are supported, while new controller options enable idiomatic performance techniques on a range of instruments, from mainstream to exotic.
Roland's best synthesizer sounds.
With Roland’s ZEN-Core Synthesis System, Aerophone Pro is an immensely capable wind synthesizer. ZEN-Core is our latest sound engine that powers flagship synthesizers like FANTOM and JUPITER-X, and Aerophone Pro features presets crafted by the world’s foremost wind synth sound designers. You get everything from vintage analog synth tones to modern hybrid sounds.