Professional sounds and authentic backing styles from all over the world, the fast and intuitive E-A7 is a versatile arranger keyboard for musicians. Using the E-A7's logical dual-screen layout—styles on the left and sounds on the right, with most options having dedicated, quick-access buttons. You can import WAV files to create your own instruments, or even sample directly from the keyboard. And with the powerful E-A7 Tone Manager software, you can use your computer to edit and organize user tones and drum kits, work with samples, and more. Singers will appreciate the microphone input with dedicated vocal effects, while the whole keyboard is easy to gig with, weighing in at just 8 kg/18 lbs. Wherever you’re going with your music, the E-A7 will help you get there.
Roland EA7 Arranger Keyboard Features
Extensive Backing Styles, Including Authentic Arrangements from All Over the World:
- Over 1,500 versatile tones from all over the world
- WAV file import and onboard sampling function
- Huge library of backing styles from Asia, the Middle East, Europe, and South America
- Powerful arranger engine with direct control buttons and versatile, one-touch performance options
- 156 dedicated buttons for fast access to commonly used functions
- Logical dual-screen layout, with backing styles on the left and sounds on the right
- Microphone input with dedicated vocal effects
- Easy to carry and transport, weighing just 8 kg/18 lbs.
- E-A7 Tone Manager (Windows/Mac) for creating user tones and drum kits, importing and editing samples, and organizing E-A7 setups
- Version 2.00 update provides additional styles and operation enhancements based on user feedback
While the E-A7 excels at Western music, it’s equally strong for music from other parts of the world, with a generous array of global backing styles crafted by skilled musicians from Asia, the Middle East, Europe, and South America. It doesn’t matter where in the world you play it—the E-A7 will fit right in.
An Entire World of Sound at Your Fingertips:
The E-A7 offers over 1,500 essential sounds including grand piano, electric piano, organ, strings, brass, and many more. There are instruments from all over the world too, including authentic sounds from the vibrant musical cultures of the Middle East, Indonesia, India, Vietnam, and Eastern Europe. Every sound has been developed in collaboration with accomplished musicians—each one an expert in their local music scene—for the utmost realism and quality. And since the sounds are categorized by region, you can find the perfect sound for your music quickly and easily.
Expand the Onboard Sounds with WAV Sample Import:
The 1,500 built-in tones of the E-A7 are just the beginning. Most gigging musicians have collected a library of tried-and-tested samples over the years, and you can use them in the E-A7 thanks to the WAV import option. In addition, the E-A7 is equipped with an onboard sampling function for creating your own custom sounds, such as drum beats or even backing vocals. Everything you need to polish the sound, including applying effects, is already on board. You can arrive at the gig, try out ideas at the sound check, and quickly perfect your sound before the show starts.
Fast, Logical Layout with Backing Styles on the Left, Tones on the Right:
Some arranger keyboards include a lot of functions, but this can make them complicated and difficult to use—not ideal when you’re in front of a crowd of people expecting a great night out. The E-A7 is logically laid out, showing backing styles on the left and sounds on the right, and each side has its own LCD screen showing the essential information. And with 156 buttons for fast access to the functions you use most, you’ll spend more time playing and less time panicking about finding the right button.