The FD-9 is designed to make home practice as easy as possible. As well as being their quietest hi-hat pedal yet, the compact and lightweight unit is compatible with any V-Drums sound modules featuring ¼-inch trigger inputs. It’s the ideal addition to your electronic kit – and your ticket to professional performance in a practice scenario.
Roland FD9 Hi Hat Control Pedal Features
- Low-noise operation for late-night practice (50% less noise in your practice space and 15% less to rooms below, compared to standard hi-hat pedal)
- Link mechanism allows ultra-quiet operation and authentic hi-hat control
- Compact design, easy setup and small footprint for home practice
- Use alongside other noise-reducing Roland products, including NE-10 Noise Eater Isolation Boards and NE-1 Isolation Feet, for quietest-ever performance
- Practice Whenever You Like With Ultra-Quiet Link Mechanism
- Compact All-In-One Design That Fits Into Your Setup
- Allows Advanced Techniques and Supports Your Drumming Style
- The FD-9’s smooth open/closed/half-open operation delivers authentic hi-hat feel. You can even pull off aggressive moves like hi-hat splashes – without disturbing the neighbors.
Playing drums at home can be a headache. Traditional acoustic shells are impractical for late-night practice, while many electronic kits are disruptive (even with headphones), due to the sound of the pedals in operation. Roland’s new FD-9 hi-hat controller pedal is the smart way to drive down decibels. Designed for ultra-quiet home practice, the unit’s patent-pending link mechanism means dramatic noise reduction when the pedal is depressed. Expressive players will also appreciate this compact pedal’s authentic hi-hat feel, with smooth transitions between open/closed/half-open positions. With the Roland FD-9, you can play as hard as you like, as late as you want.
Even when you’re drumming with headphones, the sound made each time you depress a standard hi-hat pedal is sure to disturb anyone near your practice space. The FD-9 is the solution, with a newly developed link mechanism that gives a marked reduction in operational noise (50% less in your practice space and 15% less to rooms below, compared with a standard FD-8 Hi-Hat Controller). For drummers who really need to keep it down, the FD-9 works even better alongside the low-noise mesh heads featured on Roland V-Drums, ultra-quiet KT-9 Kick Trigger Pedal, plus the NE-10 Noise Eater Isolation Boards and NE-1 Isolation Feet.
Whether you’re practicing at home or playing out, it’s important to have a hi-hat pedal that picks up all the subtleties of your drumming style. The FD-9 is a great choice for expressive players. The unit’s feet ensure total stability, letting you work the pedal as hard or soft as you like (with the sound module picking up every nuance). The toe-stopper is a familiar touch carried over from acoustic pedals, while
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.