Plug-and-play setup! The GO:LIVECAST is a live streaming studio for your smartphone. Although it’s easy to stream live content with your smartphone, but making your broadcasts look professional takes more effort. That’s why you need GO:LIVECAST, the simple and affordable way to bring superior production values to your webcasting. This hardware/app combo is a fully featured streaming studio that lets you mix sound, display titles, play media, trigger sound effects, and more—without needing a computer or costly dedicated A/V gear. With just the GO:LIVECAST hardware, companion app, and your smartphone, you have all the tools you need to present engaging live web shows that will rival the most advanced creators on social media.
Roland GO LIVECAST Live Streaming Studio for Smartphones Features
- A complete pro-production studio for webcasting with a smartphone or tablet
- Compatible with Twitch, Facebook Live, YouTube, and other major streaming platforms
- Integrated system combining a compact desktop hardware interface with an interactive app
- Control smartphone cameras connect professional mics, trigger media, and adjust levels as you stream with intuitive, hands-on controls
- Large, customizable media libraries for onscreen titles, music, videos, photos, and sound effects
- Three microphone input options for great vocal sound: Onboard microphone with reverb effect, XLR input with phantom power and combo jack plus ability to use the microphone on your headphones
- Headphone jack for sound monitoring
- Line input for connecting a musical instrument, mixer, or other external audio device
- Check viewer comments directly in the app while streaming
- Add a second smartphone camera via wi-fi and switch camera views with the hardware or app
- Skin filter, in-camera mirroring, automatic portrait/landscape switching, and more
Using GO:LIVECAST is quick and easy—just plug in your smartphone and connect earbuds or headphones for sound monitoring. A built-in mic is ready to capture high-quality sound, complete with onboard reverb if you like to sing. Or plug in a professional mic via the XLR input—there’s even a stereo line input for adding a guitar preamp, synth, mixer, or other sound source.
Add Your Content to Your Live Stream
The GO:LIVECAST app includes easy-to-use media tools that bring premium production values to your web shows. Create your own personalized libraries for music, sound effects, photos, and videos, or start creating with a variety of pre-installed options. Custom titles and text are also available, enhancing your productions even further. Media elements for different shows can be stored in Live Sets, all queued up and ready for when it’s time to go live.
Direct Connection with Streaming Platforms
The GO:LIVECAST app logs-in to your accounts on Facebook Live, Twitch, YouTube, and other major streaming services. Just select a platform and tap to start webcasting! And as you live stream, comments from your viewers can be monitored via a scrolling window in the app.
A Mini Broadcast Studio at Your Fingertips
Via a simple, customizable control layout, the GO:LIVECAST hardware lets you direct your live presentations and stay fully engaged with your audience. All it takes is a touch to start broadcasting, play music, display titles, launch photos and videos—or even trigger some applause at the end of the show! Knobs provide quick control of mic and media volumes, while the mic-mute button will keep coughs and unwanted sounds out of your live stream.