A powerful 200 watts of power, the compact and versatile KC-600 delivers high-fidelity sound, onboard mixing features and versatile connectivity. Packed with many new design features, the KC-600 updates the previous-generation KC-550, Roland’s top-selling keyboard amp.
The two-way speaker system features a newly designed 15-inch custom woofer for improved sound quality. In addition, the power section has been completely redesigned for better stability, enhanced bass reproduction, and reduced weight. With the KC-600’s built-in mixer, you’re able to connect a variety of stereo keyboards and instruments, plus an XLR vocal mic. And via the Stereo Link function, you can easily chain a second KC-600 for more inputs and true stereo amplification on stage.
Roland KC600 Keyboard Amplifier Features
Full-Range Sound for Keyboards and Electronic Musical Instruments
- Compact and versatile keyboard amplifier with 200 watts of power
- Redesigned power amp and universal power supply provide increased stability, improved bass reproduction, and reduced weight
- Two-way speaker system with newly developed 15-inch woofer and custom horn tweeter
- Onboard mixer with four stereo input channels, stereo auxiliary input, and master EQ with Shape switch
- Output Select function on Channel 4 for monitoring click and guide tracks
- XLR mic input, XLR and 1/4-inch line outputs, headphones output, and sub output
- Chain another KC-600 with the Stereo Link function for more inputs and true stereo sound on stage
- Metal jacks for increased durability
- Removable casters included
The KC-600 offers powerful, punchy sound and full-range audio reproduction in a compact amp with 200 watts of power. The cabinet features Roland’s patented twin bass-reflex design, providing extended low-frequency response without distortion. Paired with the newly redesigned power section, the KC-600 delivers even better bass performance for amplifying 88-note stage pianos, organs, and synthesizers, plus rhythm machines and other electronic instruments. An added benefit of the efficient new power section is reduced weight, making the KC-600 easier to carry from gig to gig.
Onboard Stereo Mixing
Via the KC-600’s four line input channels, you can connect keyboards, percussion pads, drum machines, and more. There’s also a dedicated auxiliary input to plug in a smartphone or music player for backing tracks. The line and aux inputs support stereo connections, allowing you to send stereo sound to a PA or recording device, and also amplify in stereo when connecting a second KC-600 through Stereo Link. Channel 1 includes an XLR input too, letting you plug in a vocal mic for even more versatility. And with the convenient Output Select function on Channel 4, there’s lots of flexibility for monitoring click and guide tracks while performing.
Versatile Connectivity for Performing, Recording, and Practice
With its easy-access connectivity, the KC-600 integrates into any playing environment. Stereo line outputs are provided on both XLR and 1/4-inch jacks, offering simultaneous connections for interfacing with PA systems, stage monitors, and recording devices. There’s also a Sub Out jack for connecting to a powered subwoofer, with level conveniently tied to the amp’s master volume for one-touch control. The KC-600 has a headphones jack as well, perfect for silent practice sessions and discrete stage monitoring.
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.