The Roland SPDSX Sampling Drum Pad
is the perfect addition to any acoustic or electronic drum kit, percussion setup, DJ booth, or keyboard rig. The SPDSX drum pad is equally at home on the live stage, in the recording studio, pre-production suite, or dance club. It puts powerful sample creation and playback under your sticks with innovative audio-capturing features, expressive playability, three multi-effects engines, and much more. The Roland SPDSX drum pad takes many of the proven concepts from its predecessor and raises them to a whole new level. Whether you're firing off one-shot samples, looped phrases, or complete audio playback tracks, the SPDSX drum pad is loaded with the latest technology and tools to get the job done with speed, precision, and convenience. You can enjoy the most advanced triggering and sampling technology in a sleek, easy-to-use percussion instrument.
Roland SPDSX Sampling Drum Pad Features
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
- Unique sampling-pad concept - the only instrument of its kind in the world
- 2 GB internal memory, enabling approximately 360 minutes of sampling (mono) without requiring external memory
- Nine velocity-sensitive rubber pads, two external dual-trigger inputs
- Easy capturing and assignment of audio data through Multi-Pad Sampling
- Three units of multi-effects onboard, with two real-time control knobs and four dedicated effect buttons
- Individual Pad Dynamics indicators show pad status and audio-level activity during performance
- Expanded USB functionality (USB Mass Storage, USB MIDI/AUDIO, USB Memory)
- Large backlit LCD
- Wave Manager software is included for easily importing, assigning, and organizing samples
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.