The powerful SR20HD is an all-in-one enterprise solution for direct livestreaming without a computer. Portable, and simple to operate, the SR-20HD Direct Streaming AV Mixer makes it easy to manage the modern livestreaming requirements of your business or organization. No computer is required, and everything needed to switch and stream is integrated into a single unit that anyone can use with minimal training. When consistency, dependability, and network security are top priorities, the SR-20HD delivers professional results every time.
Roland SR20HD Direct Streaming AV Mixer Features
Built for Success:
All-in-one enterprise solution for direct livestreaming without a computer
- Built-in encoders for transmitting two simultaneous livestreams up to 1080p/60 FPS
- Adaptive Bitrate function reduces freezing and dropouts due to bandwidth issues
- Safety Delay function to keep accidental moments from being broadcast
- Scene function for executing multiple tasks with a single touch
- Record streams directly to an SDXC card for archiving, editing, and distribution
- Ease your workflow with Video Auto Switching and Auto Mixing functions
- Play sound effects, still images, and video sources from an SDXC card to enhance your livestreams
- LCD monitor for checking video I/O and delivery status in real time
- Three video inputs: two HDMI and one USB video class
- Two HDMI outputs: Main and Preview
- High-quality audio mixer with eight input channels for mics and line-level devices
The SR-20HD is designed to make everyone successful with livestream operation and management, regardless of experience. It combines an easy-to-use video switcher, audio mixer, preview screen, recorder/player, and streaming encoder in one unit, simplifying the process and reducing points of failure.
Plug in and Stream:
Using the two HDMI inputs, you can connect common video sources such as cameras, smartphones, tablets, and computers running presentation software. There’s also a USB video input for a Roland UVC device or compatible webcam. In addition, a wide range of audio inputs are available for mics, music players, electronic musical instruments, and more.
Once everything is plugged in, simply connect to your network router and begin livestreaming with team members, clients, or students on Facebook, YouTube Live, Twitch, or by RTMP to your CDN.
Secure and Reliable Operation:
Packed with advanced Roland A/V technologies, the SR-20HD reduces the need for technical support and experienced staff members. Automatic functions run in the background to eliminate dropped streams and help protect your organization from broadcasting inappropriate content. And since all streaming tasks are handled within the SR-20HD, there’s no risk of malware and other issues that come with computer-based streaming on your enterprise network.
The SR-20HD’s unique Adaptive Bitrate function monitors the quality of the network connection and automatically adjusts the streaming rate to reduce interruptions due to bandwidth issues.
Mobile Phone Tethering:
A mobile phone with a 4G or 5G data plan can be used as the primary streaming connection or a redundant backup. Should anything happen to your main hardwired network connection, the SR-20HD will automatically switch to the tethered mobile phone over USB.
With the SR-20HD, you can confidently stream unscripted events and prevent offensive content from being broadcast to your audience. The Safety Delay function buffers up to 60 seconds of video and audio, allowing you switch to a still image or mute the sound if anything goes wrong.