Personalize your sound and experience Roland’s most advanced V-Drums innovations. From subtle ghost notes and detailed articulations to the loudest and most intense playing, your drumming has no boundaries with the TD-50X. Space-saving flagship V-Drums kit featuring the TD-50X sound module with Prismatic Sound Modeling and advanced digital snare, ride, and hi-hat pads.
Loaded with Roland’s most expressive drum sounds and playing detection technologies to date, the TD-50K2 delivers flagship-grade performance in a scaled-down size. Our groundbreaking digital snare, ride, and hi-hat pads bring ultra-detailed playability to the three most nuanced pieces in the kit, complete with full-size playing surfaces for maximum drumming comfort. The next-generation TD-50X module provides unmatched tone, feel, and response, plus deep editing tools to personalize your sound and pro connectivity to take on any playing situation. Compact tom and kick pads minimize the overall footprint without sacrificing playability, making this kit a great choice for home playing, small stages, and anywhere that space is tight.
Roland TD50K2 V-Drum Electronic Drums Features
Prismatic Sound Modeling: Feel the Difference
- Flagship electronic drum kit with a space-saving footprint and Roland’s most advanced V-Drums innovations
- Next-generation TD-50X sound module with Prismatic Sound Modeling and PureAcoustic Ambience technologies
- 14-inch PD-140DS digital snare, 18-inch CY-18DR digital ride cymbal, and newly developed 14-inch VH-14D digital hi-hat, all with high-res, multi-sensor triggering for unmatched performance
- KD-140 kick trigger pad and three PDX-100 tom pads
- 14-inch CY-14C-T and 16-inch CY-16R-T crash cymbal pads, which feature a 40-percent thinner design than previous V-Cymbals for greater flex and swing
- Over 900 premium sounds on board, including many new kick, snare, hi-hat, tom, and cymbal selections
- Ready-to-play presets based on legendary and contemporary drum kit sounds, purposefully tuned for full, punchy, and dynamic sound
- Hands-on interface with dedicated buttons and faders for selecting, customizing, and mixing drum sounds
- Massive selection of studio-grade effects, including EQs, compressors, reverbs, multi-effects, and more
- Stereo XLR master output and eight TRS direct outs provide balanced connections to a PA mixer
- Integrated 32-channel USB audio/MIDI interface for professional computer music production
- Four auxiliary analog trigger inputs for easy kit expansion
- Mix input for drumming with music from a smartphone or laptop
- Import your own WAV samples via an SD card
- Built-in practice functions for developing drumming skills
- Compact MDS-Grand 2 drum stand
The Prismatic Sound Modeling in the TD-50X makes electronic drums come to life like no other system can, infusing multi-layer samples recorded in world-class studios with sophisticated behavior modeling techniques refined over more than two decades. Inspired by a prism—which refracts a single ray of light into every color in the spectrum—our revolutionary approach produces an unlimited array of sonic colors with every stick hit. The initial attack is followed by a complex mix of rich overtones, just like playing acoustic drums and cymbals. You can feel the sound changing in reaction to your expression, creating that magical, interactive bond that fully immerses you in the emotion of the moment. From subtle ghost notes and detailed articulations to the loudest and most intense playing, your drumming has no boundaries with the TD-50X.
Roland Digital Pads: A Revolution in Electronic Drumming
Our breakthrough digital pad technology fully realizes the vast expressive potential made possible with Prismatic Sound Modeling. Multi-sensor detection in the snare, ride, and hi-hat pads works with the lightning-fast processing in the TD-50X module to bring authentic acoustic nuance and detail to these core kit pieces. All your playing techniques translate seamlessly, such as subtly touching the ride to mute the sound or switching at will between head, rimshot, and cross stick playing on the snare.