Look and Sound Your Best in Video Meetings and Presentations! The Roland UVC-02 is a simple-to-use connection hub for using a high-quality camera and microphone with web conferencing software. The Roland UVC-02 is a convenient desktop docking station to upgrade your business streaming with higher quality audio/visual gear and more control.
Present with Confidence:
The UVC-02 is a compact broadcast control center that fits comfortably on your desktop. It allows you to connect a high-quality HDMI camera, pro microphone, and other audio sources and send them directly to meeting and streaming platforms on your computer via a single USB cable. And with an array of hands-on knobs and switches at your fingertips, you can easily control the action without ever touching your mouse or computer keyboard.
Plug In and Play:
Once connected to your computer via USB, the UVC-02 is instantly recognized as a webcam and audio source, with no drivers or set up required. That means it’s ready to go with popular web meeting software such as Zoom, Microsoft Teams, Webex by Cisco, or any application that uses a webcam as an A/V source for streaming or recording.
The Ultimate Webcam Upgrade:
Connect just about any HDMI-compatible camera and instantly elevate the image quality over your built-in or USB webcam. Many standalone cameras offer HDMI output, from action and point-and-shoot cameras to higher-grade mirrorless and DSLR models. They have much better lenses than any webcam and often include zoom capability to frame your perfect shot.
Superior Image Quality:
Improve color, sharpness, and focus to get a cinematic look.
Fast, No-Fuss Setup:
Shows up like a webcam—no special software required.
Now You See Me, Now You Don’t:
Need a break? Turn off your camera feed with the push of a button.
Get Ready to Sound Great:
There’s nothing worse than bad audio quality in an online meeting. The UVC-02 ensures your sound starts off strong and stays that way. With a tiny studio-grade mixer and four inputs backed by Roland’s pro audio technology, you have a whole new range of sonic superpowers at your command.
Works with Professional Mics:
Pro broadcast and recording studios choose a specific microphone to get the best out of a performer’s voice. Now, you can choose the mic type that’s right for you and connect it via the XLR input on the UVC-02. Phantom power is also available, allowing you to use a studio-grade condenser mic for the very best sound quality.
Sound Monitoring Made Simple:
The UVC-02 has a dedicated headphones jack, as well as a stereo monitor output for connecting to external speakers or a recorder. And both have dedicated panel knobs that allow you to reach out and control the listening level with a quick twist.
Roland UVC02 Web Presentation Dock Features
- Convenient and affordable desktop docking station to upgrade your business streaming with pro-level audio and video
- Inputs for a DSLR or other high-quality camera, an XLR microphone, and stereo audio sources
- HDMI video input supports embedded sound and features automatic scaling for different video resolutions
- Studio-grade sound with Roland’s acclaimed digital audio technology
- Plug and play operation—automatically appears as a webcam and audio source in your favorite streaming software
- Enhance your streams with professional audio processing, sound effects, and the unique Voice Change effect
- Hands-on control of volume levels plus audio and video muting
- Assignable buttons for customizable control, configurable with free UVC-02 software for macOS and - Windows