Ultra-compact and filled with innovative Roland AV technologies, the VR-6HD is the ultimate all-in-one solution for everyday business livestreaming events. Offering advanced features and versatile connectivity in a portable, go-everywhere format, the VR-6HD is ideal for corporate meetings, online sales presentations, worship services, and other professional streaming and video capture applications.
Video switching, audio mixing, and LAN/USB streaming encoders are integrated into a single streamlined unit, eliminating the hassle and frustration that comes with connecting multiple devices. And one operator can easily handle all production tasks with minimal study, thanks to the smart interface, deep automation tools, one-touch macro sequencing, PTZ camera control, and more.
Roland VR-6HD Direct Streaming Audio Visual Mixer Features
- Ultra-compact audio/video mixer with direct streaming encoders
- Powerful live production automation with sequencing, macros, and scene memories
- Built-in streaming encoders for transmitting two livestreams at rates up to 1080p/60 FPS
- Record streams directly to an SDXC card for archiving, editing, and distribution
- Six 1080p HDMI inputs with frame rate converters and real-time scalers
- Support for cinema and broadcast frame rates
- Five-layer video effects engine
- Five total outputs: three HDMI, USB-C streaming, and a dedicated direct streaming output
- Six selectable output modes: Program, Sub-Program, Aux, Preview, Multi-View, and Still-View
- 28-channel digital audio mixer with advanced effects and processing
- 16-slot still store function supports screen capture or uploaded BMP, JPEG, and PNG images via alpha channel in the internal non-volatile memory
- Enhance your livestreams with sound effects, still images, and video sources stored on an SDXC card
- Audio Player function with six trigger pads and onboard storage for 12 audio files
- Control six PTZ cameras with support for multiple brands and mixed protocols
- 4.3-inch touch screen with graphical menu
- Extensive device control with Bluetooth, USB, RS-232, and LAN
- Remote control software available for iPad, macOS, and Windows
- Wireless and wired camera tally support
High-Quality Presentations Made Easy
The powerful video capabilities in the VR-6HD make it simple to bring professional production values to business streaming productions. Connect multiple cameras and computers via HDMI for different views, and incorporate robotic PTZ cameras to change angles at the touch of a button. Quickly assign and switch among sources on the fly, including live HDMI inputs, presentation decks, still images, and video clips. You can also create custom feeds for live and online viewers by assigning composition layers to multiple busses.
Multiple HDMI Inputs
The VR-6HD supports HDMI—the most common video connector in the world—and you can seamlessly combine six HDMI sources in Full HD with a range of broadcast and cinematic frame rates and color spaces. Built-in scalers with EDID and HDCP support provide easy integration with sources like computers, tablets, smartphones, gaming consoles, and legacy 4:3 devices.
Integrated Playback of Stills and Video Clips
Enhance events with onboard support for graphics and video playback. Call up still images during transitions between presenters, display graphics, and use PNGs to create dynamic lower thirds. The integrated video player lets you trigger video clips directly from the SDXC card, with no need to connect an external playback.