Roland Cloud Connect unlocks instant access to an ever-expanding universe filled with thousands of iconic sounds and expansions for your Roland hardware instrument—using just your mobile device and the included wireless adapter.
Roland WC1 Wireless USB Adapter Features
A year of sonic bliss.
- One year Roland Cloud Pro membership for hardware and software content
- WC-1 adapter wirelessly connects your instrument to Roland Cloud on your mobile device
- Unlimited use of all Model Expansions, Wave Expansions, and Sound Packs for software and hardware
- Preview and play sounds instantly over your wireless network
- Install Model Expansions, Wave Expansions, and Sound Packs with a single tap in the mobile app
- Over 30,000 sounds available across all Pro membership instruments
- Over 9000 sounds for JUPITER-X/-Xm with deep search function and user ratings
- App available from App Store / Google Play
- Note: Only compatible with Roland JunoX, Jupiter and Jupiter, and Gaia II
Roland Cloud Connect gives you an entire year of everything our Pro membership tier has to offer—including unlimited use of over 30,000 sounds and iconic Model Expansions for your hardware or software instruments. You also get a full library of authentic Roland virtual instruments, including the deep sound design of ZENOLOGY Pro. And with Zenbeats and Zentracker, you have the freedom to make music anywhere. After your first year, you can renew or scale your membership up or down to meet your needs.
Browse sounds and expansions wirelessly.
Roland Cloud Connect delivers instant gratification with wireless connectivity. Just plug the included WC-1 wireless adapter into your supported Roland hardware and use the iOS/Android mobile app to browse and install Sound Packs, Wave Expansions, Model Expansions, and more. All compatible content is fully searchable and automatically synchronizes with your Roland Account, as well as Roland Cloud Manager on your desktop computer.
Preview and play sounds instantly.
With the mobile app, you can audition individual tones, Sound Packs, or Model Expansions with a single tap. After you find what you're looking for, you can download it to your hardware instrument in seconds. No matter where you are or what kind of sound you're looking for, Roland Cloud Connect has you covered.