The Sling-Shock is a microphone shock mount, which provides excellent isolation between a microphone and the microphone stand.
The innovative suspension system reduces induced distortion by keeping out unwanted vibration and random low-frequency disturbances commonly characterized as “rumble”.
By design, the Sling-Shock is essentially maintenance free. Rubber and similar mate- rials commonly found in microphone suspension systems have been completely eliminated.
The microphone clutching mechanism offers greater adaptability by allowing critical position adjustments to the microphone. A knurled lock-down knob secures the microphone in place, with a soft cotton interior chamber providing a non-abrasive grasp of the microphone.
Royer Labs RSM-SS1 Sling-Shock Features
- Superior isolation from vibration, shock and rumble
- Lack of self-resonance on high SPL applications
- Felt-lined, scratch-free microphone chamber holds mic securely
- No rubberized parts to degrade or stretch
- Built in microphone cable clip minimizes cable-related vibration
- Flexible for easy microphone positioning
- Lifetime warranty