The Samson AirLine AWXm Wind Instrument system offers the latest in wireless technology by paring the innovative ATX clip-on transmitter with the portable AR99m micro receiver. Unlock the entire stage with a frequency-agile wireless system that can fit in any gig bag.
The ATX wireless transmitter's inconspicuous design enables easy mounting while providing a gentile but secure clip-on connection to the bell of the instrument. Supporting up to eight hours of rechargeable, cable-free battery life, the ATX transmitter is the perfect compliment to the bell of your instrument.
Capture the sound of your instrument with the HM60 condenser microphone. Designed specifically for live performance, the microphone delivers the dynamic, natural sound of the instrument with a wide 20 Hz to 18 kHz frequency response. Able to handle high sound pressure levels (SPL) of up to 125dB, the HM60 is well suited for close miking brass and woodwind instruments. The supercardioid polar pattern provides excellent isolation of the instrument while reducing pickup of unwanted ambient sounds. The unique 3-point halo isolation mount minimizes mechanical vibrations and keyclick noises.
Multi-function, compact design
The AR99m micro receiver puts an emphasis on functionality and versatility. With a 300' operating range and three output connections (1/4", 1/8" and XLR) the AR99m offers more compatibility while being a fraction of the size of other receivers. Ensure maximum wireless clarity anywhere by scanning the 100 available channels with a simple touch of a button, the AR99m analyzes and selects the clearest channel for your area. Turn the AR99m into a dual channel system by connecting a Samson XPD Series USB Digital Wireless System (sold separately) or conveniently charge the ATX transmitter with the receiver's USB port.
Samson AirLine AWXm Wind Instrument System Features
Frequency-agile UHF wireless system:
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
- 100 operating channels across 24MHz bandwidth
- Up to eight simultaneous systems per frequency band (region dependent)
- AC adapter and magnetic transmitter charging cable included
AR99m Wireless Micro Receiver:
- True RF Diversity micro receiver design minimizes dropouts
- Set button scans and selects optimal operating channel
- IR sync wirelessly matches transmitter to receiver frequency
- Tone key prevents unwanted noise when transmitter is off or out of range
- Channel and Ready/IR/Peak LED displays
- Balanced XLR, unbalanced 1/4" and unbalanced 1/8" outputs
- USB port for adding a Samson XPD Series wireless systems and ATX transmitter charging
- Rotary volume knob
- 1/4-wave antennas
ATX Wireless Transmitter:
- Clips directly to instrument bell (no beltpack or cable required)
- Up to eight hours of battery life using built-in rechargeable lithium-ion battery
- Sealed gold contact charging connector
- Low battery LED indicator
- 300' operating range (line-of-sight)
- Variable Gain control
- One-touch Mute
HM60 Wind Instrument Condenser Microphone:
- Supercardioid pickup pattern
- Handles up to 125dB SPL
- 3-point halo isolation mount
- 8.5" gooseneck (P3 connector) for optimal mic placement
- Windscreen included
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.