Samson Concert 88x combines professional-grade audio clarity, reliable operation in the UHF band with extremely easy setup. The Concert 88x Headset system is an excellent choice for singers, worship leaders, educators, fitness instructors and presenters making the leap to the freedom of wireless.
Simplicity and performance are at the core of the Concert 88x wireless systems. One-touch scanning analyzes all available channels, selecting the clearest channel for your performance space. An infrared signal then locks the transmitter and receiver together on the selected channel. With 100 frequencies and a wide 25 MHz bandwidth, there are plenty of available channels for your event/application.
Concert 88x HS 5 Headset System Features
- High-performance professional UHF wireless system
- 100 operating channels across 25 MHz bandwidth
- Up to 8 systems can be used simultaneously per frequency band (region dependent)
- 300' operating range (line-of-site)
- Rackmount kit included
The True-diversity design minimizes dropouts to provide loud and clear wireless reception for up to a 300' performance range. Tone-key and auto-mute circuitry ensure that only the audio signal from the CB88 beltpack transmitter reaches the receiver, automatically muting the system when the transmitter is out of range to prevent unwanted noise from entering the signal path.
The rear panel provides both balanced (XLR) and unbalanced (1/4") connections to an amplifier, sound system, or recording desk. The half-rack format and included rackmount kit allow the single or multiple CR88x receivers to be installed in a portable audio rack or in a permanent venue.
CR88x Wireless Receiver Features
- One-touch automatic frequency scan finds the best operating channel
- Two digit LED display
- Infrared link locks the receiver and transmitter to the same channel
- True diversity design minimizes dropouts
- Tone key and auto mute prevents unwanted noise when transmitter is off or out of range
- Balanced XLR and unbalanced 1/4" outputs
The CB88 beltpack transmitter has a silent mute switch, which prevents popping noise when muting or unmuting the system and adjustable gain control for optimal performance. The CB88 fits securely on the performer’s belt, waistband, or even in a pocket, while delivering up to eight hours of continuous operation from a pair of AA batteries.
CB88 Beltpack Transmitter Features
- Adjustable input gain
- Silent mute button
- Power/Mute status indicator
- Metal belt clip
- Up to eight hours of continuous use from two AA batteries
The Samson HS5 is a unidirectional microphone that provides a focused pickup pattern and includes an adjustable and form-fitting headband that keeps the mic securely in position – perfect for the active instructor or performer.
HS5 Headset Microphone Features
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
- Unidirectional pickup pattern
- Adjustable form-fitting headband
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.