The Concert 88x Presentation with SE10 earset microphone is the ideal wireless system for the presenter, lecturer, or educator, on-screen talent, plays and stage productions, as well as in a house of worship. Taking the complexity out of going wireless, Samson Concert 88x combines professional-grade audio clarity, reliable operation in the UHF band with extremely easy setup.
Concert 88x Presentation System with SE10 Earset Microphone Features
- High-performance professional UHF wireless system
- 100 operating channels across 25 MHz bandwidth
- Up to 8 systems can be used simultaneously per frequency band (region dependent)
- 300' operating range (line-of-site)
- Rackmount kit included
Simplicity and performance are at the core of the Concert 88x wireless systems. One-touch scanning analyzes all available channels, selecting the clearest channel for your performance space. An infrared signal then locks the transmitter and receiver together on the selected channel. With 100 frequencies and a wide 25 MHz bandwidth, there are plenty of available channels for your event/application.
CR88x Wireless Receiver Features
- One-touch automatic frequency scan finds the best operating channel
- Two digit LED display
- Infrared link locks the receiver and transmitter to the same channel
- True diversity design minimizes dropouts
- Tone key and auto mute prevents unwanted noise when transmitter is off or out of range
- Balanced XLR and unbalanced 1/4" outputs
The True-diversity design minimizes dropouts to provide loud and clear wireless reception for up to a 300' performance range. Tone-key and auto-mute circuitry ensure that only the audio signal from the CB88 beltpack transmitter reaches the receiver, automatically muting the system when the transmitter is out of range to prevent unwanted noise from entering the signal path.
The rear panel provides both balanced (XLR) and unbalanced (1/4") connections to an amplifier, sound system, or recording desk. The half-rack format and included rackmount kit allow the single or multiple CR88x receivers to be installed in a portable audio rack or in a permanent venue.
The CB88 beltpack transmitter has a silent mute switch, which prevents popping noise when muting or unmuting the system and adjustable gain control for optimal performance. The CB88 fits securely on the performer’s belt, waistband, or even in a pocket, while delivering up to eight hours of continuous operation from a pair of AA batteries.
CB88 Beltpack Transmitter Features
- Adjustable input gain
- Silent mute button
- Power/Mute status indicator
- Metal belt clip
- Up to eight hours of continuous use from two AA batteries
The system includes the Samson SE10 low profile, miniature earset microphone with a 3mm capsule. This discreet microphone delivers superior audio in a lightweight and comfortable package. The omnidirectional pickup pattern results in a clear and articulate sound, regardless of the position of the capsule.
SE10 Earset Microphone Features
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
- Miniature condenser microphone for nearly invisible use
- 3mm mic capsule
- Omnidirectional pickup pattern
- Easily adjusts to fit left or right ear, retaining band holds mic in place
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.