The perfect addition to any Go Mic Mobile system, the PXD2 is the beltpack transmitter for Samson's Go Mic Mobile Professional Wireless System for Mobile Video. Combined with the included Samson's LM8 Omnidirectional Lavalier Microphone, this is the perfect system for the smartphone user. The PXD2 provides up to 100' of uncompressed digital wireless operation for all your video applications.
Samson's Go Mic Mobile is the world's first professional wireless microphone system for smartphones, allowing mobile filmmakers/journalists to capture incredible audio anywhere. Go Mic Mobile connects directly to iOS and Android devices so can you start filming with high-quality audio almost immediately.
Samson Go Mic Mobile PXD2 Beltpack With LM8 Lavalier Microphone Features
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
- 2.4GHz digital wireless operation
- Low latency audio transmission with no video sync issues
- Up to 20 hours of battery life using two AA batteries
- Up to 100' operating range (line-of-sight)
- Includes Samson's LM8 Omnidirectional Lavalier Microphone
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.