The Samson G-Track Pro Pop Filter is an essential accessory when using the G-Track Pro Professional USB Microphone with Audio Interface in any studio or other vocal recording environment. Designed specifically for use with the G-Track Pro, the 3.75" microphone pop filter features a single-layer 3.25" stainless steel mesh screen that reduces the vocal popping sounds ("P-Pops") that occur during speech and singing, as well as protects the microphone from saliva. The pop filter mounts securely around the upper body of the G-Track Pro mic via a pair of spring steel clamp arms.
Samson GTPBF1 Pop Filter Features
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
- 3.75" microphone pop filter
- Specifically designed for use with the Samson G-Track Pro Professional USB Microphone with Audio Interface
- Single-layer 3.25" stainless steel mesh screen reduces vocal popping ("P-Pops") and sibilance
- Spring steel clamp arms mount securely around the upper body of the G-Track Pro
- G-Track Pro microphone sold separately
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.