An essential mic accessory, the Samson PS05 microphone pop filter is perfect for any studio or other vocal recording environment. The PS05 features a dual-layer 4.75" nylon mesh screen that reduces the vocal popping sounds ("P-Pops") that occur during speech and singing, as well as protects the microphone from saliva. Once attached to any standard mic stand shaft or boom by the included C-clamp mount, the PS05 can be easily positioned to preference via an extra durable 7.25" gooseneck. Additional fine-tune positioning is made possible by the filter’s ball joint mount, which offers 360° filter rotation.
Samson PS05 Studio Mic Pop Filter Features
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
- 5.25" Microphone Pop Filter
- Dual-layer 4.75" nylon mesh screen reduces vocal popping ("P-Pops")
- Extra durable 7.25" gooseneck for optimal filter positioning
- Ball joint mount for 360° filter rotation
- C-clamp mount (1" maximum grip) fits most standard mic stand shafts and booms
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.