Samson's Q4 dynamic microphone provides reliable performance in even the most demanding environments. With a rugged die-cast body and hardened steel grill, along with a multi-axis, shock-mounted capsule for minimizing handling noise, the Q4 is ideal for live vocals, presentations and instrument miking.
Samson Q4 Neodymium Dynamic Supercardioid Handheld Microphone Features
- Neodymium dynamic mic element for wide dynamic range
- High output, low impedance design
- Supercardioid pickup pattern with excellent off-axis rejection
- Smooth frequency response of 80Hz-12kHz
- Handles high SPLs for close miking situations
- Multi-axis, shock-mounted capsule minimizes handling noise
- On/Off switch for on-stage control
- Gold-plated XLR connector
- Rugged die cast body, hardened steel grill
- Includes XLR cable, mic clip and carry case
Samson's Q4 Dynamic Microphone brings a high level of accuracy and audio performance to a variety of live and studio applications such as miking vocals, presentations, instruments and more. Designed for accuracy, as well as durability, the Q4 is a solid performer no matter the environment.
The heart of the Q4's performance stems from the wide dynamic range produced by its neodymium dynamic mic element. The mic also features a supercardioid pickup pattern with excellent off-axis rejection. This enables the Q4 to pick up all the nuances of any performance with maximum volume and clarity, while reducing feedback and unwanted signals not originating in front of the mic. The Q4 also offers a smooth frequency response and low frequency roll-off for providing balanced audio reproduction no matter how close a sound source gets to the capsule.
A versatile tool in the recording studio, the Q4 is a workhorse microphone perfect for a number of applications. As the Q4 is equipped to handle high SPLs, it allows live vocals to sound huge and crystal clear, but it is also great for closing miking instruments such as snare drums, guitar amps and more.
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.